Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We Are Error Ep. 1

Our first show!!! Now on itunes.

Be sure to stop by here if you listen to us on itunes or any other podcatcher because we will post show notes with corrections and URLs to things we mention.

To all those who listened thank you very much. Please let us know what you thought at www.weareerrorfans@gmail.com or let us know on here. Next show we will be reading emails on the show so drop us a line.

Corrections: Yes, once I listened to the podcast after we recorded it the next day I realized I kept saying Bionic Commander instead of Bionic Commando and before that I kept thinking in my mind it's Commando not Commander but for some reason I kept saying Commander. Anyways, I sorry.

In todays show Zack talks about Advance Wars days of Reckoning (Ruin) for the DS, we also cover the manga series + Anima, the TV series Blood + (Which I began to think it is Blood Postive?? Let me know) I also review Demon Sword for the NES, and talk about some of the free MMORPGs that I play. I'll post on here what I am currently playing what server I'm on and what my name is so you can friend me up. Also drop me a line and tell me what you are playing, be sure to let me know what server you're on and your name. And also my cat, Pickle, attacks my leg.

Here is the name of the MMORPG I'm playing right now that we couldn't figure out how to say, Mabinogi http://mabinogi.nexon.net/

The two Japanese beers we were drinking at first were Sapporo and Kirin Ichaban, the Sushi was Hissho Sushi http://www.hisshosushi.com/

MY Mojito recipe is 1 oz light rum, 1 oz gin, 1/4 lime, 4 mint leafs, sugar, soda water
Take the lime, mint, sugar and muddle (smash it) at the bottom of your glass. Make sure it's nice and smashed because it releases the oils in the mint and juice in the lime just don't break the glass. Then pour in your light rum and gin, shake well. Top off with soda water and enjoy.

Also we are working on a intro song so if anyone wants to write one and we will use it let me know. Also the next show the audio will be better. We are still working out on the recording business.

No comments: